Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Woot Woot!

Do you follow Ana White's site? You know, the one with all the fabulous FREE furniture plans (which I've made a couple now)?

I do. But I don't always read everything in her posts. I mean, I don't have any interest in making a doll highchair, so didn't click on that one.

Her last post was about bunk beds. Well, I already did that one too. So again, didn't read it.

Then, all of the sudden, I was getting a ton of comments on the girls' room. I was surprised, since it's been a while since Remodelaholic featured that one. So I looked at my referrals, and realized they were all coming from Ana. I clicked on over, and she totally featured my room with these bunk bed plans.

I have to tell you, I needed this today. I have a wonderful life, but all morning long I was feeling very not wonderful. Very not important, not inspiring, not cool. You know how life has a tendency to get you down with the daily dishes, cleaning, running around, not to mention feverish kiddos. I was just really struggling.

It's amazing how a little affirmation can really help you remember that life is great!

Thanks Ana! You rock!

1 comment:

  1. THAT is sooo cool!!! I showed our neighbor to the north your room makeover and she was soooo impressed!

    Go, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips