Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

#25: Clocks


I love clocks. I have one in every room.* I love being able to know what time it is. Why, I don't have a clue. But still . . .

We got like 7 or something for our wedding. I guess people knew I'd develop a love for them . . .or something.

Still, it just makes me happy to get a new clock. I love looking at them in magazines. I notice them in home decor. I plan carefully were mine will reside.

Random, yes. But then you already knew I was!

*ok, not in every room. I still don't have one for either bathroom, or the laundry room. But someday, my friend. Someday.

1 comment:

  1. I think the bathroom is a really important place to have a clock. We only have one in the main bathroom and it drives me crazy when I am in one of the others. Time goes in such crazy spurts when I can't see the time.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips