Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

#23: Mineral makeup

I'm not a big makeup wearer. But still, I need to feel pretty sometimes. A couple of years ago, something strange happened to my skin. I still don't know what. When I'd put on makeup, within an hour I'd be clawing at my face, feeling like I was suffocating. I tried all kinds of things, but nothing really helped. So I stopped. I didn't wear anything for a full year.

Then I found mineral makeup. Everything said it was supposed to be much lighter, much better for your skin. I was hooked. I still don't wear a ton, but I love that I can still feel pretty and such without feeling like my face is trying to get off my skull.

1 comment:

  1. I don't wear anything but mineral make up, too! I got so sick of literally painting my face, and I don't feel like I'm doing that with mineral stuffs.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips