Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

#27: The Ability to Feel

Today's favorite is a bit hard to put into words. I am grateful for the ability to feel. For the ability to change, and to grow. To connect with someone or something, and to the cultivate those feelings.

I am not the same person I was 30 years ago. I am not the same person i was 15 years ago. I'm not even the same person I was 1 year ago. Everyday, something touches me. Those thousands of touches have turned my life in many different directions, all of which culminate in the exact place I am today. Many of those directions were not what I had planned. But here I am anyway.

Sorry this one is so short. Like I said. It's a hard one to put into words. I rewrote this way too many times, and still only came up with 113 words!

2 comments:

  1. OK, 30 years ago? I'm the only person that knew you then. You were just a big swelling in my abdomen that I patted and talked to frequently. I love what you have become

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might have not been many words but it was still thought provoking. It is always interesting to spend some time reflecting on one of the many wonders of this world and our bodies and minds. I am loving this 30 to 30 thing!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips