Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

#29: Prayer

Have you ever thought about the fact that we have the ability to speak to our Creator? Really thought about that? The Supreme Ruler of the entire universe, is willing to take time to listen to my petty little problems. He wants me to talk to Him, He wants me to know He cares. I can talk and talk and talk, and He will still love me. No matter what I have done, no matter how busy I am, how crazy my day, how hard my problems, He understands, and welcomes my prayers.

I do not take advantage of this opportunity enough. But to sit an ponder the love and compassion He shows for me, is such an amazing blessing in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, such a simple concept, yet so far from our hearts. Thanks for sharing this!! I never thought about it quite in this context before. You've really enlightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on the exact same page as Bishop was yesterday in church (just one day early!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the insite and pick-me-up, I haven been on the computer for a few days, so its really fun to read a few entries at a time, this particular post, I have felt such gratitude for the Lord and also for our amazing family, what a blessing each member is to me!! (do you think there are people out there who want us to adopt them, then they could be part of this daily blessing!!)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips