Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

#2: temples


Have you ever had a massage? That feeling of your back adjusting, relaxing, that all is right and whole? I feel that when I go to the temple. I can physically feel the worldly weight leaving my shoulders as I forget about the daily grind of life and change my focus to the eternities. My spiritual spine adjusts itself as the muscles let their tension dissipate.

I love the joy found inside. Everyone you meet has a smile on their face. You are accepted, no matter what your circumstances are, just for being there.

I am so lucky for the opportunity to attend and worship in such an amazingly beautiful, peaceful place!

1 comment:

  1. I agree totally. What a beautiful picture. Which one is it? I think I know, but something doesn't seem quite right.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips