Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

#11: Extended family

Hubby's family

There is nothing better than family. I love spending time with my little family of 5. I love the giggles, the smiles, the wonderful times. But I also love my extended family.

I love my sisters. I've got a lot (six actually, plus one brother). I love the crafts, the happy tears, the stories we share when we're together. I love the joy and comfort that surrounds our adventures.

I love my in-laws. I love how welcomed I feel when I'm around them. I love the laughs and inside jokes we have. I love that they've taught me how to be ruthless when we play games. I love the teasing, the new experiences, and the different insights they provide.

I love Hubby's Grandpa. My own grandparents passed away when I was very young. I love the short chance I've had to get to know a grandfather in my life. I know he won't be around much longer, but I treasure the time I've been able to spend with him.

I love my nieces and nephews. I grew up with them, more like cousins than an aunt. The silly plays, the tickles, the games, the smiles. And now, as they marry and start their own families, I love reading their own words at finding joy.

I love Hubby's aunts and uncles. What a variety apparent there! From the most gullible people I've ever met, to the sillies, sarcastic individuals - it's always an adventure to get together with them!

Who do you love to be with?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips