Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

#10: a really good night's sleep


Is there anything better than waking up from a solid night in dreamland? That glorious feeling of your bed softly cocooning you as you let your cares slip away. The sensation of your head cradled on your pillow, that drowsy sensation falling upon you. And then in the morning, as you reverse it all - coming back out of that peaceful land. Mmmmmm. Now that's what I'm talking about!

Of course, it's not exactly something common around these parts. Our mattress has been dieing for about 3 years now. I still have little ones who frequently need caring for. There is a giant street light streaming through our windows (which only have cracked mini-blinds for coverage).

But still - what is better than a good night's sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Oh AMEN!! I got a memory foam pad when I moved out. It is a beautiful thing...except when I need to get up and almost can't pry myself out of bed :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It' true. They even say it helps in the weight loss battle. (no idea why). Wish I could fall asleep like your litttle on, any place, any time.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips