Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weighty matters part 2

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up on the weight battle: as of this morning, I'm down 14 pounds! There's just one problem: I don't feel it.

I was totally feeling it 3 weeks ago. All of my clothes felt looser. I was fitting in some things I haven't worn for years. I thought I was looking good. But now. . .I feel like I always have. The number on the scale, instead of sounding astounding, looks too big again. It seems so unbelievable that I really was so big, so the numbers up there now are my new big.

I know what a big part of this problem is: I've been sick for the last 3 weeks. I haven't been exercising much, since any aerobic makes me cough up a lung, and the other stuff just doesn't feel like real exercising. I'm one of those people that feels like if I'm not sweating and panting, I'm not really working (I know it's not true, and my body's stiff the next day, so I know it does work, but still). I'm at my high school weight (I think. I'm waiting until I go to my mom's and use her super accurate scale to be for sure). Loosing one pound will put me in another 10's digit, one I haven't seen since a few months after my wedding. I just need to get my brain in gear, and start feeling great about my success!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips