Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I guess my city is cool . . .

Ok, so I think the name of this site is quite telling. If you look at the url, you'll notice it's Euless not Useless. Because, honestly, that's kind of the way I feel about my city. I haven't lived here that long, but there really isn't anything here. Most of the city is just houses and 18 million apartments (I have no idea if that's an exaggeration, but it feels like at least that many). To do anything, you have to go to another city, but that's not saying much since Euless is like 1.2 miles square anyway. But I guess I'm going to have to change my tune.

According to this article in Business week ( http://images.businessweek.com/ss/08/11/1110_best_places_for_kids/index.htm?campaign_id=yahoo) , Euless is the best city to raise a family in the entire state of Texas. That's a large order to fill people. I mean, this isn't Rhode Island here people, we're talking about in all 293 counties, I happen to live in the best city.

Wow, maybe I should start being happy about those 18 million apartments. 'cause I won't be buying a house around here soon.

1 comment:

  1. Are you for serious? Wow. I had no idea Euless was that cool. Could have fooled me! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips