Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick

I am sick. Seriously. I'm so sick I'm ready to just lay down on my bed and never rise again. Death sounds so much more appealing right now that life. To just escape to somewhere where I'll never hack up a lung again, never have a nose so full of . . . yah, so full that you can't breathe, yet it is still just running and running and running.

So sick.

Not to mention that my head is pounding, my abs are sore, my throat is sore, all from that constant hacking that doesn't even feel like it's productive at all, since .5 seconds later you're hacking again.

Ugh.

Ok, maybe I'm a baby. Ok, so I know I'm being a baby. But seriously. I don't ever remember having a cold that made me feel quite this miserable. "Cold" just doesn't seem and adequate word for it. "Death warmed over" would be closer. All I want to do is curl up on the couch with a warm blanket, an endless mug of hot chocolate, and 48 hours worth of chick flicks. Instead I'm just being a slacker mom, with my kids eating cereal for two meals a day (hey, they requested it), and we're watching 48 hours worth of kid flicks, while I contemplate dieing instead of being a human. So don't expect anything profound from me for a bit. My brain has left the building.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips