Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tooting my own horn

I love blogging. I don't do it enough, but when the moment strikes, to have a place to think things out, get them down for later, and be able to read again is priceless. I started this blog because I needed an outlet that involved more than just me reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar for the billionth time. I wanted a place to be me. To be silly, or crazy, or whiny, or ornery, or happy, or sad, or however the heck I was feeling. A place to just let it be loose.

So I created my own corner of the world for me. And you know what - I like it. I like me. Once and awhile, the urge comes to just read again my own words. And it's fun. I've actually made myself laugh, which is really weird. I have good ideas. I'm funny. I'm thought provoking. I like me.

So in that line of thought, here's a list of my favorite posts.
By me.
How narcissistic can you get?

If you were to list your favorite posts from yourself, what would they be?

1 comment:

Blogging tips