Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I'm pretty sure my scales must be broken


 . . .and I actually mean that literaly, not just in the "my diet isn't working so it must be the inanimate object's fault" way.

I've had my scale for a year or two now.  I've always done a couple of measurements - just to make sure I stepped on evenly and got an accurate measure.  When I started this weight loss journey, I was taking 3 each time, and took whatever number was the same twice.  Then, a month ago, I started needing to take 4.  In the last two days, I've taken 6 or 7 and still not gotten the same number more than twice. 

Also, on Sunday, it said that I was up a pound. Now, I totaly believe that - I was NOT good last week.  I was down right awful!  So I get that pound.  But yesterday it said that I gained two pounds in ONE day!  That one doesn't work for me - I was decent that day, and two pounds in one day is what happens when you're pregnant, not dieting!  (which I GUARUNTEE I am not pregnant!).  I even decided to wait a day to check in to see if it would get better.  Today, even though I couldn't get the same number to show up twice, they all said I was up three to FIVE pounds.  Yeah, soooo not believing that one!

In other words, I don't really have a clue what my weight is, so I don't know what to say here.  I guess I'll just leave it with this:

Loss this week: up a pound ish
Total lost: 10-16 pounds!


I can't get a new scale until payday, and even then it might not happen.   So I guess I'll just play it by ear for the next few weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips