Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Read with me: 39 Clues

Many years ago I learned a very important lesson when it comes to reading: I’m MUCH happier finding a series after all the books have been published!

With that in mind, I held of reading 39 clues for a long time.  I knew I wanted to, but just put it in the back of my mind. Then Buddy received the first book as a prize.  And now the whole family wanted to read them.

I read all 10 books in less than 2 weeks. (ok, it was only 2 weeks because it took me  a week to check out the other 5. I could have had them done in one!)

I LOVED these books. Simple reading, to be sure, but I so enjoyed the crazy (true!) facts you learn along the way. I loved how the two kids stick together. I loved figuring out Nellie, finding good in strange places, rooting for them all. I'm excited to read the next ones!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips