Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Ahh, that's better

So our computer is dead. Really. It's been dying a slow agonizing death for months now. We finally purchased a new computer a few weeks ago, and yesterday it came in the mail. It's a glorious breath of sunshine to my soul.

So here's we've been working with for the past 5 or 6 weeks:
As you might think, all that snow makes for some serious deductive reasoning skills needed to just check your email. The only way we could get it to work at all was in safe mode, which meant no pictures for awesome posts I had planned out.

And our new setup:

I can actually read what I'm typing again! And look how clean that desktop is (since I haven't' cluttered it up with dozen of scrapbooking files yet!)

Not everything is installed yet, but we've got a screen, a tower, internet, and sound, so at least we can watch General Conference this weekend!

Totally rocked my day.

3 comments:

  1. Good gracious!

    I'm surprised you kept at it, because that screen is REALLY awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH! I love your new toy! You're a patient woman to put up with that sad old one for so long!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips