Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Crickets

(chirp)





(chirp)






(chirp)





I've been feeling like I should blog for 2 weeks now.



(chirp)




(chirp)




(chirp)



All I've got is crickets.  It's not like things aren't happening around here. They are - Christmas joys, first baby tooths, massive colds, strange fevers, turning every single toy in the house into a swaddled baby, IEPs, assembling bunkbeds, finally teaching 'Lil the joys of the toilet.

But nothing earth shattering. Nothing gripping.  Just life.

And all my creative juices are being sucked up into that just life.  I don't have the words to type.  just more crickets.


(chirp)



(chirp)



(chirp)


And maybe that's enough.

2 comments:

  1. Just life is always great, but an occasional picture of your cute family just living would be great too.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips