Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Still alive

I really am. Just in case anyone was wondering.

I just think I might be developing some obsessive/compulsive tendencies when it comes to boxes. I don't' remember having quite this . . . drive to be out of them so fast before.

Not counting all of Hubby's computer stuff (I am SO not even thinking about touching those), there are only 8 left. And 3 of those have something taken out of them already.


{Edited to add: And yes, we only unloaded the moving truck FRIDAY night. As in 4 days ago. So MommyJ, you don't have to worry anymore!}

I think we might need to make the coolest cardboard box fort ever.

And according to my exhaustive research {cough}, my readers are more indecisive than I knew. Out of 5 votes for my poll (5!?!?!), only 2 even had an opinion. So I guess those 2 win. I'm not changing my blog name.

Besides, Euless is just a cool name for a blog. I think.

1 comment:

  1. I like Euless.

    I'm also a compulsive unpacker. I've moved a few times in my life. Way too many times really. But every time I move, without fail, two months or so after we move in, someone will ask me, "How's the unpacking going?"

    Um, are you serious? I was unpacked three days after I moved in. Okay. Maybe not three days. But definitely before the two month mark.

    (I'm suddenly very concerned that you moved two months ago and are just now unpacking the last of the boxes. If that's the case, Good job! You're doing great!!)

    We are talking about moving, right?

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips