Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Life, liberty, and learing

Do you ever feel really REALLY at a loss for how to explain things?

My daughter is currently VERY concerned about the orange string hanging from the fish's belly. I tried informing her that that was the fish going to the bathroom, but she is very worried because the fish doesn't have hands to wipe his bottom. Really. She's been watching this fish for five minutes now, and no matter how many times I reassure her that it will fall off on its own, Girly-Lou is sure that the fish needs help.

Maybe I'm a bit bored right now, if I think that fish excrement is a worthy post topic! In reality, I'm just trying to find a way to kill sometime while my men folk are a napping, and 5:00 rolls around so we can leave for the airport.

St. Louis, HERE WE COME!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl!!! This is the third time I've tried to comment, but for some reason, it just won't take!!!

    Shanna and I laughed sooo hard!!!!

    Can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips