Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

#3: my 3 kids

Almost 6* years ago, I landed my dream job. I became a Stay-at-Home Mom.

I don't want to go on about how hard my job is. I don't want to go on about how phenomenallywondermous** my job is. Suffice it to say, it IS hard, and it IS wondermous.
ze bebe pics(in age order)
I love my job. My kids make me happier than almost anything. I hate the fights, but love the kisses. I hate the messes, but love the giggles. I love the way the help me to grow. I love the way they teach me.
ze current pics


I just love 'em!


*yes, I know that Girly-Lou turned 6 in November. But I worked for until June that year, so I can't count it until I stopped working, got it? **Yes, I know that word is spelled wrong. Actually, I think it's spelled right, it's just a made up word. Just go with it, ok?

5 comments:

  1. Adorable pics!

    It's interesting to me that we all feel pretty much the same about this mothering gig as our mom did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have some pretty great kiddos! I am sure their great parents help in that too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those baby pics make me smile! ...So do the current pics, but you get the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Laree, your kids are just gorgeous, and how cute as babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost didn't comment, thought that last comment was mine. The kisses and giggles stay with you forever. The fights and messes kind of fade from memory and you think the whole trip was just wonderful. What a great job. Enjoy it forever!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips