Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Winners!

Ok, first of all, I feel the need to give a giant raspberry to all.

Pththththththththththttththth!

Seriously, guys! I know I don't have a lot of readers, but only two of you even tried this contest?!?!?!? What is up with that! I was really hoping for some great names to wow my hubby with.

Well, since only two people entered, and I didn't want to be accused of nepotism, and since I wouldn't even have to pay for postage if I send one to Happy Mom (and I had all the stuff to make two), both of you guys are winners!

Thanks for playing along. At least I know two of you wanted to play with me!

3 comments:

  1. Wooot!!! This is the first time I've EVER won a blog contest!!!

    Makes me happy!!!

    (Now if I can only find more contests where only two people enter!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry!!! Really, I had every intention of entering! I was researching the meaning of names one at school for it and everything...and then I got distracted and had to go...and forgot! Can you forgive me?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry too!! I was going to try to look up names and not really enter the contest cause I have one. The only excuse I have is school got crazy! I am sorry!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips