Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today . . .

Ok, so this is me slapping myself for not posting more! I'm never going to make that "cool blogger" status if I never blog! I've been letting life happen instead - oh well!
I had great plans for a touching post for today, but of course, it never happened. So here's my little bit:

There are not adequate words to describe my gratitude to those who have served in the military for me. I have never had to, and I appreciate that very much. I know that all we have is due in part to the hard work of our men and women that serve their time. I have family in the military, have had friends serve and die, and I respect their time and service. There is no other country on the earth that gives us the freedoms we have. We are so blessed that those freedoms are willingly protected by a volunteer force that is willing to die for them - even for those who don't support the military or the freedoms they enjoy. So thank you. Thank you for all you do for me and my family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips