Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bleck!

When I went shopping a few days ago, I remembered all the baking I'll be doing in the next few weeks. Fortunately, chocolate chips were on sale so I picked up a few bags. It wasn't until I got home that I realized one of the bags was "sugar free". Yuck! I thought. Who wants sugar free chocolate (unless you're diabetic, or something, in which case I'm glad they make these for you!) I just opened the bag today, and I was right. They are nasty! They do have some artificial sweeteners in there, but to me it tastes a lot like bittersweet chocolate. I know the more bitter the chocolate, the better it is for you, but I was raised on 100% milk chocolate, and to me, anything more bitter than that just isn't worth the calories!

1 comment:

  1. definitely worth the calories. eat the real sweet stuff or die, I say! take care now. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips