Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

minor miracle

Lost this week: 0
Total loss: -20.8

So I didn't move at all numbers wise this week.  But actually, that's really rather a victory for me.

My kiddos had 3 days off of school last week, so we went on a whirlwind trip to visit family.  I wasn't great either.  I had McDonalds twice (mmmmm bacon egg cheese biscuts for breakfast).  I had a gloriosly greasy sandwich and cream soup.  I discovered that my mom's awesome fudge is A. MAZE. ING if you schmear some peanut butter on top.

But with all of that, I broke even.  Because I also was sensible for my regular breakfasts.  I paid attention and stopped when I was feeling satisfied (I'm actually leaving food on my plate!). I let myself eat what I wanted, but never went overboard.

For me, this isn't just about loosing weight.  I don't feel like I'm on a diet.  I'm changing my life.  I honestly plan on eating like this for the rest of my life.  Granted, I won't always be activly trying to loose, so I'll add back in some points.  But to get to the point that I know when to stop, that I can indulge but not regret it, that is just huge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips