Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

What's your number?

Just thought I'd drop a note and let you know I've been playing with my blog. I now can number my comments! I've tried several different tutorials for this before, but none have ever worked for me. But I finally found one that did!

If you'd like to be all cool and marvelous too, check it out HERE.

(and I keep on getting more followers. Seriously. It's the oddest thing in the world that complete strangers read my randomness. But still, it is pretty darn cool to log on and see that number click up. So thanks you guys! You make me happy!)

*oh, and to answer some questions from the last few posts: if you make curtain clothes for other people, that makes you an Austrian nun. If it's for you, you're now Scarlett O'Hara. And if you want to look like you time travel, accidentally put your posting date for 20 days previously, publish your post, and then try to change it. You can change the date, but it still will publish early!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips