Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

1st weigh in

This week: -6.4
Total loss: 6.4

I know that you often loose a ton the first week of a new diet.  I'm really happy about loosing 6 pounds - I can feel it in my pants and my knees don't hurt when I go down the stairs.

At first I was bugged - because that 6.4 was a 5.4. I blamed that on finishing up my points last night at 9:00 with a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. But then I weighed again, and I'm just super excited!  I've met a couple of my benchmarks already: past the weight when I delivered Jelly Bean, past 5 pounds.  I'm almost to the point where I was when I started these silly hormone pills (that make me not have menopause symptoms any more, which this 33 year old thinks is a great idea!).  This is such a good start to this venture.  It has not always been easy - at all!  I'm so used to finishing my kiddos lunches and cookies and whatever they hand to me when they don't want it.  This morning my Hubby woke up early to make pancakes for everyone . . . and I had to tell him that I just couldn't eat them.  They were too high points, and I knew I'd be hungry again in an hour if I did.  But changes are happening.  Great changes.

Here's to week two: this prayer circle is a huge one, but I know it can happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips