In only 10 days, I
- made presents for 7 sisters (and only changed my mind three times to what I was doing)
- finished our name present
- made something for my mom
- finished Hubby's side stuff
- sewed 10 table runners (sorry, not in the picture, I already gave them to Happy Mom)
- and pieced a queen sized quilt, put it all together, and bound it too.
Of course, there's still more to do before I'm completely ready for Christmas, but you have no idea how satisfied I am with all that got accomplished in the last week!
*did I debate back and forth a dozen times about posting a picture of all these presents because the recipients all follow this blog. You better believe it. Apparently bragging rights won out over surprises.