Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sighs

I have officially given up a wish.

See, when I started this blog, I wanted a place where few people knew me. A place of my own where I could pretend that I'm really cool. A place to rant, a place to whine, a place to glory in the mundane-ness of my life presented in such a way to not be so mundane.

I have done that. But reality is, I'm a slacker blogger. There are so many times when I should blog, but get distracted (pardon me while I go play Cariboo with my kiddos), times when I'm too tired to blog, and even more when inspiration is sorely lacking. Thus long periods of time go by with out a word from me.

Sigh. This wouldn't be a problem, except I sort of had a goal. As I read other blogs, I noticed people having 1 year blogiversaries, or 100th post contests. I thought it would be so cool to do both- for my 1 year blogiviersary have a 100th post contest!

However, it's already September.
And my blogiversary is the middle of October.
And I'm only on post 74.

Something is telling me I won't write 26 posts in the next 5 weeks.

Sigh. I thought of doing a dozen or two fluff stuff posts. But I'd rather not subject you to that. Instead, I'll try to post more often, and see how many I can get in before October 13. And that contest will most likely show up like next May.

Any requests for an awesome contest prize? Keeping in mind that I will be funding this myself and do not own a money tree. What kind of things do you guys like? Crafts? gift cards? used chewing gum?

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand the sentiment!!! We like everything BUT used chewing gum! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips